Do you want to build a new life in a new country? Here are 10 good reasons to move to Canada and make it your new home:
1. More than 250,000 new permanent residents come to Canada country each year. Canada’s government invests millions of dollars every year to help these newcomers settle into their new lives in Canada, and to ensure that all newcomers can benefit from the high quality of life.
2. Canada is not only a great place to work, but it’s also a great place to raise a family, with safe and secure communities. Canada’s crime rates are so low that the OECD Better Life Index 2014 ranked Canada 9.7 out of 10 for safety.
3. Canada spends more on education than any industrialized nation.
4. Canada is also listed by the OECD as the number one world leader when it comes to acceptance and tolerance of minorities.
5. Canada has a strong and stable economy, with lots of opportunities for skilled workers.
6. Canada is expected to be among the strongest growing economies in the G-7 over this year and next.
7. Canada is ranked by Bloomberg as the second-best place in the world for doing business.
8. Canada has the most stable banking system in the world – for the seventh consecutive year – according to the World Economic Forum.
9. Canada has the second highest standard of living in the G-20, as measured by GDP per capita.
10. Canada has a low annual inflation rate, which means you and your family can benefit from reasonable cost of living.
Build your new life in Canada