What You Need To Know About Arranged Employment process

health care

The main intention the Arranged Employment (AE), has, is to make the Canadian government verify a job offer for the main purpose of qualifying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or circumventing its cap.

Canadian Immigration makes an evaluation of each permanent job offer in order to ensure that the offer is genuine. And also, according to all Canadian labor market standards. Most of the cases require for each employer to apply for a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).  If any Canadian employer needs to hire someone who is currently living in Canada, then an additional LMO is not required.

After the candidate qualifies for an arranged employment opinion, Canadian immigration is assured that the applicant will go to Canada. And then, immediately start work and contribute the respective contributions to Canadian Social Services.

The Arranged Employment process:

The active job offer is made through a letter from the Canadian employer. It is stated that upon being granted with permanent resident status, the applicant will be immediately employed on a full-time basis.

– In the FSWP, the job offer must be for a permanent position. The job position must be classified as Skill Type 0, A or B in the NOC classifications.

– In the FSTP, two employers can construct the job offer. This, as long as it lasts at least  for 1 year in a constant full-time employment. The offer must be for a job classified as Skill Level B.

In cases when recruiting an applicant who doesn’t have a work permit:

Each employer must submit an LMO application to the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). After this application, ASDC reviews the application. Then, after the qualification, the Canadian employer gets a neutral or positive LMO document. Then, the employer must provide it along with a valid job offer to the right foreign worker.

In cases when recruiting an applicant who is already working in Canada:

Most of the temporary foreign workers that are already working in Canada under their employer listed on their work permit are able to submit their Federal Skilled Workers application directly to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). People that are already working for a Canadian employer on a work permit that LMO-exempt under an international or the respective federal-provincial agreement can directly apply to CIC.

Build your new life in Canada
Start Here

(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)