Canada is one of the top countries where foreign students desire to pursue their academic goals. Before applying for a student visa, be sure to do your preparation. There are many reasons why majority student visa applications are rejected by the Canadian immigration authorities. The top reasons are explained below:
- Applicants must prove they have enough money to pay their tuition fees at the Canadian college or university they want to pursue their education. Failure to satisfy the authorities in this regard may lead to the rejection of your visa application.
- If you are unable to provide evidence about your financial resources, or if your financial resources are not enough to let you travel to and live in Canada for your education, your application may be rejected.
- If the applicant has failed to prove his or her sponsor is eager to sufficiently support his or her cost of education or living in Canada, chances are the application will be rejected.
- If the applicant wants to pursue his or her education in Quebec province, he or she must submit a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ). Failure to do so will have the visa application rejected.
- If you are not able to satisfy the authorities that you have no plan of staying in Canada after the end of your education, the likelihood of rejection of your visa application will go up. The same holds true if you fail to provide proof of the intention of your visit to Canada and your family associations in Canada and your own country.
- Your travel history will also be scrutinized and if you fail to justify your records, your application may be rejected.
If the authorities find that the documents you provided along with your application are not credible enough, your application may get rejected.
Build your new life in CanadaStart Here