Tag Archives: international graduate

What are regulated occupations in Canada?

health care

What is a regulated occupation? A regulated occupation is controlled by the provincial and territorial law and governed by a regulatory body or apprenticeship authority. If you work in an occupation that’s regulated in Canada, then, you’ll definitely need to get accredited in order to practice here when you immigrate. …

Read More »

Canadian study permit; who needs it?


According to the general definition, foreign students are the ones to require a Canadian study permit when they seek to study at any Canadian University, college or any other academic institution. But, there are some exceptions for certain student categories that don’t have to own a study permit. These groups …

Read More »

CRS Requirement hits new record low: 431

move to canada

This is the fourth time only this year that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) hits a new record low point requirement in order for the Express Entry candidates to be able to receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA) necessary for their Canadian permanent residency process.  In the latest draw, …

Read More »