Tag Archives: skilled worker

Canada wants tech immigrants


Canada is vigorously hiring educated people with high tech skills to help boost the country’s economy and generate new employment opportunities. As such, the Canadian government is making it easy for tech workers to immigrate to Canada. Many programs have already been launched in this regard, making Canada one of …

Read More »

Canadian study permit; who needs it?


According to the general definition, foreign students are the ones to require a Canadian study permit when they seek to study at any Canadian University, college or any other academic institution. But, there are some exceptions for certain student categories that don’t have to own a study permit. These groups …

Read More »

New CRS changes coming in June

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced yesterday that on June 6, 2017 all French speakers and candidates with a sibling who lives in Canada will receive additional points under their Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Even though these tweaks may not alter the make-up of the pool …

Read More »